- New Parent Leave Act Impacts Small Employers
- FIRING OF SON-IN-LAW IS NOT MARITAL STATUS DISCRIMINATION AND DOES NOT TRIGGER AN EMPLOYER’S DUTY TO INVESTIGATE
- PARTNER LARRY KAZANJIAN PRESENTS ORAL ARGUMENT BEFORE THE NINTH CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS
- THE IMPACT OF MCLANE V. EEOC ON EMPLOYER SUBPOENA RESPONSES
- California Court of Appeal Upholds Car Dealership’s “Disturbing” Arbitration Agreement Over the California DLSE Process for Unpaid Wages
- THE ATTORNEYS AT PALMER KAZANJIAN WOHL HODSON LLP ARE RECOGNIZED EXPERT MEDIATORS AND ARBITRATORS IN VARIOUS EMPLOYMENT LAW MATTERS
- Thank you for attending the 2017 Sacramento Area Human Resource Association Annual Conference!
- Thank you for attending our Human Resources Policies and Updates on Health Care Reform Seminar!
- THE SACRAMENTO BUSINESS JOURNAL AWARDS LARRY KAZANJIAN OF PALMER KAZANJIAN WOHL HODSON LLP “BEST OF THE BAR” HONOR
- September 21, 2017 Seminar: Human Resources Policies and Updates on Heath Care Reform
- 2017 SAHRA Annual Conference
- 2018 Generations Conference
- Larry M. Kazanjian Honored as 2017 Sacramento Magazine Top Lawyer
- Thank you for attending our June 15, 2017 Employment and Immigration Law Basics for Business Owners seminar!
- KVIE Golf Classic